Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Wedding Flowers!


Hi everyone! This past weekend we celebrated my sisters wedding and it was such a beautiful day! I just love weddings because they are such a happy occasion with everyone dressed up and smiling and there is always good food and wedding cake! I even added in some extra touches to the wedding with tags for the mason jar drink glasses and with these pretty and oh so tasty cookies!


My sister loves these cookies so how could I not make some for the wedding! We added these to the cake table and along with the gorgeous flowers, they made such a beautiful picture! The coral and white colors were in perfect harmony with everything else!



I use a simple sugar cookie recipe and then decorate them with royal icing. It is always so much fun coming up with all of the designs! Bakeat350.blogspot.com has some great recipes and super cute cookie designs!


These cookies may look difficult to decorate but they are actually very easy. I encourage everyone to give it a try! I plan on posting more of my decorated cookies here in the very near future!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, those are gorgeous!! It had to take you forever to decorate each one so perfectly! What a great personal touch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...