Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Fall Gnomes!


Hi everyone! Fall is on the way! We've been having some chilly mornings and nights here in Colorado and it's definitely putting me in a Fall crafting mood!

I couldn't resist creating some Autumn cards with these adorable gnomes from My Favorite Things and adding lots of leaves in beautiful Fall colors. The inked background looks like falling leaves too!


This little guy is normally holding a pot of flowers but I thought I'd change it up and stuff it full of fallen leaves. What a sweet Fall gift! I used the sketch from the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge and stayed pretty true to the square design. I stitched around the outside edge before I added the sentiment strip and a few shiny gems!


This next card is just fun! I die-cut, stamped and colored this happy guy and then set him atop a colorful pile of leaves. You know he's just waiting to dive in! A simple sentiment was stamped on a stitched tag and attached with a big twine bow. Can't wait to send these out to my favorite people!





Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Ruby Rocket Twine, MME 'Indie Chic' twine
Bazzill card stock
Memento Ink 'Rich Cocoa'

1 comment:

  1. These guys are so perfect for these Fall cards!!! I love the colors! Turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...