Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fall Foxes!



Hi everyone! Paper collections aren't just for cards and scrapbooking! I use them all the time to create cute home decor pieces and holiday decorations. Sometimes the embellishments with these collections are just so adorable you want to preserve them!

Foxes in real life are cute and adorable- especially the babies. We had a whole skulk of them in our backyard for a few months after the momma gave birth and they were so stinking' cute! However, they are also very pungent  and they gave my dog fleas so I would much rather have adorable paper ones like these two from the Pink Paislee 'Cedar Lane' collection.


I picked up a square frame from Michaels on clearance that was made of tiny squares of wood. I simply dressed it up with squares of the pretty 'Cedar Lane' paper and then topped it off with one of the gorgeous fabric tags from the collection. The ribbon and twine bow is topped off with one of the washi tape shapes along with a charming puffy sticker


I also stacked some of the papers for the picture area before adding in the snuggling foxes and more of the fab stickers along with some small dots I created with the gold thickers and a crop-o-dile. I distressed the top paper a bit for a little detail and popped the baby fox up too! 'Cedar Lane' is a Fall collection but after completing this I think it would make a super cute baby gift as well!




I have made some really awesome projects with this paper collection and have more to show! Please come back and visit!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Michaels Studio Decor 6.5" square wood frame
American Crafts ribbon
Ruby Rock It twine

1 comment:

  1. This is some sweet Fall goodness!! Love the foxes, and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...