Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Gratitude Basket!


Hi everyone! Thanksgiving is just a little over a week away and this has been my holiday to host for over the last 10 years! I love to have my family and friends come over for a day of fun, great food and lots of love! I am so very grateful for all of the special people in my life and I thought this year I would combine my love for them with my love of paper crafting and create this sweet gratitude basket!

This vintage photo crate from 7 Gypsies is just the perfect size to store all of the goodie bags and boxes that have been decorated and embellished with the beautiful and vibrant 'Cedar Lane' paper collection by Pink Paislee. I know I have been showing off lots of projects with this collection but I just had so much fun and inspiration using it!


First up, some sweet pillowboxes and a muslin bag that have been adorned with pieces of ephemera, lovely tags, washi tape and stickers! Love all of the gold accents!


The boxes of the basket! Such great paper designs that mix and match beautifully with the darling puffy stickers and ephemera pieces! I also added in some Fall colored twine and gold cording.


These are the largest pieces in the basket so they will hold some nice sized goodies! The kraft bag is decorated with a collage of paper and ephemera and topped off with a pretty fabric tag. One of the feather clips is just peeking out under some twine!  The coral bag is actually two banner dies stitched together with a twine handle!


And finally, the small bags of the basket. But remember what they say- good things come in small packages! These cuties all have touches of gold along with washi tape strips and those adorable puffy stickers! 


I will be filling these with small gifts and trinkets to show my gratitude to the people in my life that love me. The best part will be giving out these hand-crafted tokens of my appreciation and making someone smile!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
7 Gypsies Vintage Photo Crate
Ruby Rock It Twine
American Crafts ribbon
Stampin' Up scallop border punch and mini box
Craft Store muslin bag, mini kraft bag

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers- you have been busy!! It's all so fantastic!! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...