Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Wonder Brag Book!


Hi everyone! After completing my September Monthly Mini scrapbook, I had so many cute things and paper left over from the 'Wonder' collection by Crate Paper that I just had to make another project! One of the pieces of cardstock had these adorable  flash cards on it that were perfect for an even smaller mini- a brag book!


I cut out the individual cards and combined them with more cards and tags from the collection and doubled them up so they would be sturdy. Then the fun part.... adding in all of the fun and beautiful embellishments, stickers, candy dots and sequins! There were also some smaller ephemera pieces left that were perfect as sweet add ons to this book.


All in all, there are 13 photo spots in this tiny 3.75' book. I added in some gold instax frames I had on hand that complemented the gold in the collection. I kept it simple to flip through by using just one ring at the top and adding in another darling tag and tassel! These are the back sides of the pages!



A few of my favorite tiny pages.....


 And a close-up of the gold frames I used.



Since I don't have any grandchildren yet, I may have to gift this to someone special. On the other hand it would look great in my collection of minis! I guess I can always fill it with pictures of my dogs!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Suplies Used:
Mark Richards gold gems
American Crafts ribbon
Gold Instax Frames- stash
Stickles Glitter

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...