Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Monthly Mini: November


Hi everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday with your loved ones and survived Black Friday if you ventured out! I stayed home in the warmth and did some shopping at my desk- the best way if you ask me!

The end of the month always means a new mini scrapbook to share and since Thanksgiving is over, I am breaking out with the Christmas and featuring a December Daily! I have never made a December Daily but have always loved the idea. In fact, this mini was created with Teresa Collins 'Christmas Home' and 'Christmas Cottage' papers, embellishments and accessories from 2012! I admit I am a bit of a hoarder when it comes to paper- there is just always something new and pretty to buy! This gorgeous collection got lost in the shuffle but I'm so glad I re-discovered it!


The red scrapbook came with the collection and is perfect for a festive December Daily. I dressed up the front with lots of the designer paper,  chipboard pieces and ephemera. I just love the big flower with it's sparkling center! A couple of adorable brads grace the cover along with a bright green bow and tiny glittery gems!


Here are pictures of some of my favorite pages in the book. I also inserted some 6x8 pocket pages for extra holiday photographs and journaling spots and to use up all of the beautiful accessories! This will make a great gift for someone special if I can bear to part with it! Be sure and watch the YouTube video below to see ALL of the pages that I created for this December Daily!








The YouTube video showing all of the pages! 




Hope you enjoyed the show! I'm off to create more Christmas paper crafts so please come back and visit!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used (not pictured):
Teresa Collins 'Christmas Home' designer card stock
Teresa Collins 'Christmas Cottage' chipboard embellishments, brads, die cut flowers, gems and pearls, ephemera
Ribbon: Stampin' Up, Etsy, Offray, The Paper Studio, Ribbon FX, Foo Fa La, Ribbon Trends, Ribbon Boutique
Lifestyle Crafts metal dies
Target kraft twine and  thick red/white twine
Border Punches: Martha Stewart, Stampin' Up
Jingle Bells: Creatology and Stampin' Up
Me & My Big Ideas clear gems
Cartwrights' Sequins

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! Every year I tell myself I am going to make a December daily....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...