Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

2017 Monthly Mini: April!


Hi everyone! It's time again for my monthly mini scrapbook series and I have a cute one for you today! This month's mini is a sweet affirmation accordion flip book made with the pretty Simple Stories 'Faith' paper collection! It's full of gorgeous florals, uplifting scriptures and affirmations and the cutest Bits & Pieces!


I chose a bright yellow card stock base which complemented all of the colors in the collection as well as being a bright and happy color. I used an 8.5" x 11" piece of card stock to create the base. You can see the cut line directions in the video below. Then I layered on the gorgeous papers using a lot of the 4x4 and 4x6 elements from the collection!


I embellished each page with an adorable combination of the Bits & Pieces, stickers, chipboard and enamel dots and gave the book a magnetic closure.  The pages, which measure 4.25" square, are still big and open enough so you could stick in a special memento!


Below is a short process video of the putting together of this charming affirmation mini! This sweet book is just the perfect thing to start your day off right!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Basic Grey small magnets  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...