Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Bright Floral!


Hi everyone! Happy Saturday to you! I have a very colorful card to share today that I made for the new Color Throwdown #439 challenge! There were 4 colors and a big beautiful bouquet pic for inspiration and I decided to let both inspire my card this week!


This kraft tag was actually die cut and stamped a long while ago and has just been sitting on my desk waiting for some color. I used all of the colors in the challenge to color this gorgeous floral spray, even coloring the leaves shades of yellow and orange. The colors are rich and vibrant and look awesome!


To bring out more purple, I die cut a matching tag, layered them and mounted them over a pretty background cut from a twist cover plate die. A tiny tag displays a sweet sentiment and I can use this card for a birthday or simply encouragement. For sparkle and shine, I added in a bright red ribbon and faceted gems in a few different colors!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bazzil card stock and jewels
Copic Multi-liner
Ribbon Boutique ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Love the kraft background and those flowers are gorgeous!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...