Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A Little Hello!


Hi everyone! A sweet and colorful card to share with you today! Succulents are all the rage right now and I recently got this adorable succulent stamp set from Jane's Doodles and created this card!



I wanted to keep the card clean and simple and let the succulents shine so I jazzed up a white background by cutting out corner portions with a die. The I stamped a pot full of these pretty plants and even tucked a flower in there as well! I colored the plants and the pot with Copic markers and gave the pot a bit of detail with a small stamp from the set.



The sentiment stamp is from Neat and Tangled, and I thought it would look awesome stamped in two different colors, bringing out the red in the pot. I stamped a few more of the tiny stamp image too and topped those off with shiny black gems! After mounting the pot of plants onto my background,  I shined those up too with a nice coat of Glossy Accents! I love the texture it gives to stamped images!



Finally, I rounded one corner for a bit of interest and mounted everything onto a cheery red card base! Super cute!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...