Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

New Baby Snuggles!


Hi everyone! Making baby cards is always such a joy! It's all about love and softness and sweetness! This card, made for a first time moms baby shower, is no exception!


This is the first time I have used this charming onesie set from Reverse Confetti and it is too adorable! This sentiment is just too cute and will be perfect for this millennial mom! I stamped this onesie in a soft pink and will be layering it over a couple of pinking edged squares. The first square is stamped in a small floral pattern and then embossed with a pearly powder. I topped it with the smaller square which is washed with a light pink watercolor and glittered with a bit of Perfect Pearls for a subtle shine. 



Tiny Swiss dots are so perfect for baby cards and I made this the focal background of the card and rounded the corners for a bit of interest. I tied everything with some soft tulle ribbon in pink before popping up the adorable onesie and adding in some shiny sequins!



The new mom will be so thrilled to receive this pretty card and I couldn't be happier creating it for her! The snuggle IS real!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Cartwrights sequins
craft store tulle ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...