Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

'Faith' Note Cards!


Hi everyone! The Simple Stories 'Faith' paper collection is definitely one of my favorites! I am a sucker for cute florals and sweet words and this collection is loaded with them! I recently created a mini accordion book with this collection and had lots of the adorable paper left to make the sweetest note card set!




I picked out some of my favorites from the 'Bits & Pieces', chipboard and stickers and then decided on some solid color card stock to complement them! Each card has it's own special details and it was so much fun putting them all together! I used the gorgeous papers, which are stunning on both sides,  to make a matching envelope for each card too for an even more beautiful set!



These cards measure 3 1/2" x4 7/8" which is plenty of room to show off each design! A sweet jar of flowers, a delicate butterfly and lots of hearts for this card! 


I just adore these super cute light bulbs! A few extra pieces of patterned paper and a chipboard sticker make this card extra charming! The feathers on the inside of the envelope are awesome too!


A  pretty bird and lots of flowers make this card bright! I added dimension with some chipboard flowers too! I matched the papers for the envelopes to the cards!


A trio of potted succulents will put a smile on any recipients face! Each pot has a tiny enamel dot for embellishment!


To keep all of these cards together, I took one piece of paper, cut it long enough to enclose all of the cards and gave it a fancy edge! I added in tiny grommets and tied the whole thing closed with some cheery yellow ribbon. The final touch is a pretty tag with more of those lovely flowers!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
American Crafts ribbon
The Paper Studio grommets

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...