Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

Foxy Autumn Blessings!


Hi everyone! Fall is here in all of its beauty although it has been cold and rainy here in Colorado. I am hoping for our regular gorgeous Indian Summer to come along very soon. In the meantime, I make my self happy by creating pretty cards like this one for the new Color Throwdown Challenge #462.



I gave the card base a bit of interest by layering two mod square die cuts together in the challenge colors and then cutting off one corner to match the edge of the card. The rest of the card goodies were layered upon this simple yet bod background!


The sweet fox was stamped in a dark rust ink along with the simple sentiment and I gave each leaf flourish a different hue so they would stand out. I added in the challenge color of aqua with some tiny blooms and highlighted the centers with simple polka dots of gold.


I love these dark colors with a pop of gold so of course I had to add some in! A few golden dots in varying sizes add just the right amount of shine to this pretty Fall card!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...