Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Lots Of Gold And Silver!


Hi everyone! I love sparkly! How it glitters and shines and glimmers... well, I'm sure you get the point! I am all about the bling! Todays card is all about sparkly too!


I recently bought this fabulous die from Simon Says Stamp and wanted to showcase it by itself on a card! I die cut the shape three times on a piece of white card stock which I then layered onto strips of gold and silver glitter paper that had been glued together diagonally. The open circles combined with the tiny stitches are just beautiful! For even more shine, I added in a few gold and silver stars!


I couldn't have a plain sentiment so I embossed the word 'Celebrate' in gold onto black card stock cut into a fishtail flag. I added another fishtail flag behind it in sparkly silver and then adhered it to the glittery background for a beautiful effect! For even more pop, the background was mounted onto a black card base. The whole card just shimmers and sparkles in the light- perfect for a celebration!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Recollections Gold and Silver glitter card stock
Gold star sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...