Pages

Monday, September 18, 2017

Tweet Fall Decor!


Hi everyone! I love patterned paper! It makes all things more beautiful and I am especially loving the fabulous new paper collection 'Vintage Blessing' from Simple Stories. It is full of charming Fall images in gorgeous, deep colors!


I've been busy crafting with this collections and making lots of cute stuff so I had some scraps left over that would work perfectly for a home decor project. The base for this project is a tin heart that I picked up at Michaels. It measures 5.5" wide and tall so there is plenty of room for pretty paper and cute embellishments!


The heart shape was traced onto a scrap of the patterned paper and then cut out with scissors. I used Scor-tape so it would stick really well but, with a bit of work, I will be able to remove all of the paper and can start over with another collection if I want! Once I adhered the heart shape paper, I also cut 1" strips of coordinating patterns and put them around the inside and outside edges of the heart. Such an adorable contrast!


The sweet banner is a sticker from the 'Vintage Blessings' Combo Cardstock Stickers and I popped it off the background just a bit so I could tuck a beautiful floral sticker behind it. The colored leaves are both chipboard stickers topped with a cute acorn from the 'Bits and Pieces'. To the front of the frame, I layered lots of the lovely chipboard stickers, securing them with hot glue. The final touches are a sentiment word sticker and two hearts in varying sizes. Since there is a twine loop at the top of the heart, this could be hung inside or on a front door as well! Happy Fall!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...