Pages

Friday, September 1, 2017

Happy Mail!


Hi everyone! I have not one, but two happy and colorful cards to share today! The color combination for the new Color Throwdown #458 is so bright that you can't help but create happiness!



I debated on whether or not to stamp the envelope images or cut them out and layer them and in the end decided to do both! I just love all of the shapes and sizes of these adorable envelopes! The first card features them stamped in the challenge colors along with an 'air mail' stripe on the side and a few colored hearts. 


Before cutting out and layering the images for the second card I decided to do a bit of distress inking in the background. I blended distress inks onto white card stock and then cut the front of my card base so just a small section of the colored background would show! All of the envelopes were colored with distress inks too! I kept the sentiment consistent for both cards, just changing up the smaller part on each!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. Tara, these cards are both so delightful and just shout happy! Thanks so much for rockin' the throwdown colors this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...