Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Happiness Blooms From Within!


Hi everyone! One of my favorite things of summer are all of the beautiful flowers! I so enjoy creating my own pots of flowers and watching them bloom and blossom over the season. A little part of me is always sad to see them go so I created a bouquet of paper flowers that will last forever!


For this adorable paper cone bouquet I used the lovely Simple Stories 'Bloom' paper collection along with lots of the coordinating embellishments for a lush and full arrangement. The large flowers were cut with Silhouette cut files and large flower dies. I also stuffed in a few sweet rolled flowers made with some smaller dies. I attached my flowers to wooden sticks and then used hot glue to make sure they all stood up in the bouquet.


To go along with the blooms, I added in a few of the lovely stickers of the collection and highlighted them with other goodies like the 'Bits and Pieces' die cuts and small word sentiments. For even more charm, I added in beautiful paper curls made from the patterned papers!


The tag on the outside of the paper cone was made with a couple of the die cut pieces and I simply added a word sticker, a rolled rose and a bit of twine. I used a bit of thicker adhesive to add dimension to the tag before attaching it to the cone.  I attached a handle to the back of the cone to make this into a lovely door hanger I can enjoy long after my summer pots of flowers are gone!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
My Favorite Things Botanical Beauty dies (retired)
twine
wooden skewers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...