Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Lovely Flower!


Hi everyone! There is a new Color Throwdown Challenge this week with a pretty palette of pastels! I didn't have a lot of time on my hands so I created a very clean and simple card that is very pretty and charming!


I started by stamping this lovely flower image onto white card stock in gray. I knew I would be coloring these tiny areas with Copic markers so to make it easier, I also clear embossed the image as well. I stamped the sentiment in the same gray and added in the tiny hearts to match the color of the flower. 


The stamped background was layered with some pretty patterned paper in gray over a peach card base. The final accent were some tiny shiny sequins in the aqua challenge color!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:


1 comment:

  1. Lovely CAS card! Perfect use of all the elements! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...