Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2018

In The Clouds!


Hi everyone! Today on the blog I am sharing a soft and pretty card for the new Color Throwdown Challenge #505! This week the color palette is nice and soft with pretty pastels.





I love the quirky little houses in this stamp set by Studio Katia and they are perfect for coloring! I used Copic markers in the challenge colors to decorate these cuties and then gave each a bit of shine with a Wink of Stella glitter pen.


I mounted the houses onto a starry background and layered them with fluffy pink clouds that also have a bit of glitter on them! For even more detail, I added a decorative corner and a few shiny sequins!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Fiskars decorative scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...