Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Beware! Super Cute Mini Ahead!



Hi everyone! Another fabulous creation to show you today using the gorgeous Theresa Collins 'Masquerade Party' collection! I wanted to create a small mini scrapbook for my niece to show off pictures of her and her friends in their Halloween costumes.  This one fits the bill perfectly! 


 
I started with coasters from Papertrey Ink and then covered and attached them all together with the fabulous 'Masquerade Party' papers. Each section is marked with a die-cut label from the collection.  Too cute! I am entering this mini into the Simon Says stamp Blog Monday Challenge: Spooky


Each set of pages has a different pattern and lots of sparkly gems, brads and die-cuts.  So much fun to layer and embellish!


I glossy accented the yummy lollipops and gave them a sparkly center!


This skull and crossbones is a lot less scary with big gems for eyes!


This is the perfect Halloween treat- sweet without the risk of cavities!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:


4 comments:

  1. Totally awesome Halloween mini. The paper is fabulous!! TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super jealous!!! This is too cool!!! I really need to make something like this for my girls! I am definitely going to do a December daily this year, hopefully that will jump-start my memory booking again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! Those fantastic Halloween treat packages and now this mini album?? I am having inspiration overload! You've got a great aesthetic and it's been a true pleasure browsing through your blog. Thank you so much for submitting this beautiful piece to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Tara, I love it and know your niece will too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...