Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Baby Mini 1!



Hi everyone!  I'm back!  I had a busy, busy September- some of it fun (family reunion in Oklahoma for my Grandma's birthday!) and some not so fun (surgery, which kept me out of the loop for a bit) so I just took the month off to recuperate and get out of my craft room! 

One of the fun things I did was to attend a baby shower for a friend who had twin girls born just the other day!  I love to create mini scrapbooks and in this case I got to create two so each sweet baby could have her own. I'll be showing you one of these beautiful baby books today.

On the cover I dyed some paper lace and layered that with some ribbon, a sweet Melissa Frances frame and a Mod Melts bird that I painted and glittered.  I had to add a onesie and an adorable layered flower for a girly look.


This page features lots of tiny hearts and the perfect spot for that beautiful first photo.


Lots of bling on this page along with a cute flower and a little metal charm.


Here a beautiful and oh so true sentiment along with lots of rolled roses, flourishes and a shimmery doily.


Another photo space with a fishtail flag banner and more of those adorable hearts!


This page shows another Papertrey Ink tiny tag (love that set!) and more gorgeous layered flowers.  Most of the paper used for this scrapbook is My Mind's Eye 'Fiddlesticks' The soft yellows and purples are perfect for a sweet baby girl.

A tiny envelope for those treasured mementos and some soft velvet flowers from Maya Road.  The small stamp on the die cut letters is from an Ali Edwards set.

More sweet sentiments and dainty oval frames.

For the last page, I went all out with a ton of rolled flowers, sparkly gems and another delicate frame to show off her beautiful baby face!

Thanks for looking at all of my pictures today! I will be showing the other mini baby book I created at a later date so be sure and visit me again!  So glad to be back blogging and feeling good!

Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

Supplies used: (I'm sure I forgot a few!)

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable album!!! I love the purple and yellow together, great combo! Fantastic gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous album!!!! So many fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...