Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!



Hi everyone!  Happy Halloween to you all! Here is my holiday card to you.  This is my final creation using the Theresa Collins' Masquerade Party' paper collection. It has been a blast creating so many cute and special items with this collection.


I used more of the paper for the card base and then added lots of the die cut pieces for the banner on the front.  A fun brad and some holiday twine accent the banner and really show the beautiful designs in this collection!


On the inside I simply added a few pieces of the paper cut into shapes and left the rest black for some ghostly white writing!

Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween and get all the treats you want! Be careful out there!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...