Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Trio of Treats!




Hi everyone! Halloween is drawing near and I figured this was a great time to get my holiday creations posted!  Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to create and decorate for and today I have some sweet treat holders to share.
I used more of my Theresa Collins 'Masquerade Party' for this lovely trio and what fun these were to create!  I had to stop myself at three different ones or I would have just gone on and on crafting and creating! I am entering this trio into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Spooky


First up is a sweet little clear box from Garnish.  I love how you can see the holiday candy peeking out from the decorations!  This treat holder features a washi tape and paper border around the bottom with some fancy cut borders up the sides.  It's topped with a big looped bow and a spooky tag!  So cute!


A close-up of the beautiful looped bow courtesy of Papertrey Inks' Loopsy Daisy die and accented with a decorative brad!


Next is a simple, but oh so adorable, glassine bag from Fancy Pants Studio.  The black and white polka dots were a perfect background for 'Masquerade Party' decorative die-cut banners and a creepy little skeleton!  There is some crackle paint on the skeleton for a glossy glittery look and I put some springs behind him so he would bounce up and down on the envelope!


Lastly is a little basket of treats created with a small paper bag and decorated with more of the gorgeous TC paper, die cuts and decorative brads.  I added some heat curled ribbon and some twine around a clever paper and washi tape handle.


A close-up of the cute little handle created with the 'Masquerade Party' coordinating washi tape!

Hope this gives you some inspiration to create your own Halloween treat holders!

Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

Supplies used:


4 comments:

  1. I guess you will be needing my address to get those to me?? LOL! Just kidding! These are so cool! I love the big bow you made, I might have to try that myself!! Outstanding work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are fantastic! Love the papers you used, all the images and details and the great designs. So many special touches. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning! Wow! I want to come trick or treating to your house!! I really love spiffing up treats (I don't bake, so I have to rely on cool packaging to make my treats seem fancy) and these are really amazing. I love how your bows and borders and tags were traditional, yet totally fresh and new in terms of ideas. Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing your talents with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable gift boxes! Thanks so much for sharing them with us and CONGRATS for being selected as one of our Designer Spotlight pieces! Very deserving! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...