Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Baby Shaker!


Hi everyone and Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! The Alley Way Stamps just released some adorable baby themed stamp sets with the cutest images perfect for new baby cards! 

I love shaker cards! I love anything glittery and shiny and if it makes a sound…that's even better! I remember a fringed jacket I used to have that was very pretty and and soft with all this suede fringe. It was cool and all but I think what I loved most about it was the swishing sound it made every time I moved! With shaker cards I'm not sure which I like more- the shine or the sound they make :)


The ruffled background of this card was created by dry embossing strips of card stock and then cutting them with a wavy edge. Very soft and pretty! The shaker was created from an oval die cut and filled with lots of pink and blue sequins and beads and topped off with a colored image of the sweet little carriage from the new Nap Time stamp set! The wonderful sentiment is from the new set, Baby Talk.



Another embossed border on the inside along with a welcoming sentiment created with the Baby Talk set. A few more shiny sequins too and lots of space to write a message to a new mom!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Cartwright's sequins
Ribbon by Ribbon FX and American Crafts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...