Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Oh Baby!


Hi everyone! I have another adorable baby card to share with you today! These new baby image and sentiment stamps from The Alley Way Stamps are so darn cute and will be perfect for all of these baby gifts you will be needing!



I wanted to use as many of the sweet images from the Nap Time set as possible! I decided on these six, but there are more cute ones in the set! There are also tiny images as well which I used on each of the square panels. All of the shapes were cut with my Silhouette and then layered over the smaller panels and embellished with one tiny rhinestone. The sentiment is from the Baby on Board mini set.  Super adorable!



The inside is clean and simple with just one of the baby images accented with some more tiny gems! Lots of room to write a very special message to the lucky parents!

Sneak Peeks for new Alley Way Stamps start on Wednesday! Visit the blog to see sneaks of the new sets and then come back and see what I created on Friday!
Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bazzil Cardstock assorted colors
American Crafts ribbon
Stampin' Up ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...