Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

TAWS June Sneak Peek Day #3!



Hi everyone! It's my favorite time of the month! New stamp sets are coming from The Alley Way Stamps on June 1st! Be sure and check out sneak peeks day #1 and day #2 on the TAWS blog! Plus, leave a comment on the TAWS blog today and you could win today's sneak peek set!


My sneak is of the new set Fly By which is filled with awesome images of winged creatures! I chose the dragonfly and stamped it on watercolor paper. I then masked off the image with rubber cement and watercolored over it with some bright inks! The fun dot images are part of the set as well as this uplifting sentiment! For a bit of shimmer, I glittered up the wings and added some crystal gems!


On the inside, I stamped another of the fab images from the Fly By set and created a sentiment from a couple of other TAWS sets! Of course, more gems for sparkle!


Tomorrow is the big blog hop for the May release of The Alley Way Stamps! All of the designers will be showing off terrific creations using all of the new images and one lucky reader will win all three new stamp sets!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!






2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and
    I love the glitter
    and watercoloring.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolour effect and glittery wings. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...