Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

TAWS Be Inspired Challenge #53!


Hi there! It's time again for a brand new Be Inspired Challenge brought to you by The Alley Way Stamps! I am loving the inspiration pick for this challenge because it's all about bright colors!


At the time I saw the inspiration photo, I also needed a birthday card for my 3 year old nephew which I had already planned to do in robots. This was the perfect opportunity to combine the two for a super cute and bright birthday card! I embossed all of the bots and then colored them with Copic markers in fun birthday colors! Once cut out, I layered them over the futuristic background stamp from the Bot Time set and added a charming birthday sentiment! The finishing touches were some painted and glittered stars and some happy twine!  He loved it!


Head over to the BIC blog for more inspiration from the design team and to link up your fantastic creation! Remember, you have a whole month to get crafty with us!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Be Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Studio Calico Wooden Stars
Doodlebug Design Twine



1 comment:

  1. Adorable card, these super cute guys are sure to be a hit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...