Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Be Inspired Again #52


Hi everyone! If you haven't heard, the TAWS Be Inspired Challenge now runs for a WHOLE month! That should give you plenty of time to get crafty with your TAWS stamps! There are two weeks left for this challenge which features a soft flower blowing in the breeze.



I went for a soft watercolor effect over an embossed starry background. I used one of the images from  Star of the Show and then once my watercolors were dry, I actually ironed off the embossing powder for a smooth background! I was going to originally just stamp my sentiment onto the background but then decided the front needed a bit more….something so I layered another small piece of the same watercolored background with the sentiment which is from the same stamp set.


For the inside I added a smaller accent of the watercolored background along with a strip of the lime green vellum. This sweet little sentiment is from the Wish Big set and looks perfect with a few shiny sequins!  Be sure and visit the Be Inspired Challenge blog to join in on the fun and see how you can win some fab prizes!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

***Special Announcement***
The Alley Way Stamps is having a Pin party and that means you can win prizes! The party starts on May 14th and runs through May 18th! Check out the blog today to see how easy and fun it is!

Supplies Used:
Studio Calico and The Paper Studio Vellum
Sequins by Cartwright's Sequins
Watercolor set




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...