Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Bright Dragonflies!


Hi everyone! The new Color Throwdown Challenge #446  is up and there are some yummy colors this week! I stuck to the color combo and did not use the cute little birds as inspiration but still love the summery feel of my card!




I started by stamping the three dragonfly images onto a thin, white panel thinking I would layer that onto some colored card stock. As it turned out, that wasn't exactly what I wanted so I changed it up and die cut the dragonflies instead. 


Keeping with the bright and happy vibe of the card, I used small images in the challenge colors to create this colorful background, stamping around a sweet sentiment that was stamped in black.  So that the dragonflies wouldn't get lost on that colorful background, I layered some coral card stock over black and mounted the dragonfly images onto that. Bright and beautiful!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Stampin' Up Green Galore Ink


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...