Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Dad's Day Trio!


Hi everyone! Father's Day is right around the corner! If you haven't already made your Dad a card, here is a little more inspiration!


I've used the 'Dad' paper collection from Simple Stories to create this adorable trio of cards, combining the journaling cards with the super cute stickers and lots of stars. Each card features a different patterned paper for the background and I just love all the 'punny' sentiments! 


Plaid backgrounds are always great and perfect for masculine cards. I topped this one off with pieces of patterned paper and charming stickers form the collection! So cute!


For this card, I layered the fish sticker over the printed one and added in a gem eye for interesting dimension. I also popped some starstickers off of the background and added in some enamel dots form the Simple Stories 'Domestic Bliss' collection.


Ties rule for Dads and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use one on a card! I combined this one with argyle patterned paper and and fabulous sentiment stickers layered over a double stacked vellum. I also added in some gold star stickers and metal dots for accent!


Here is wishing you all a great holiday with the most important men in your lives! 


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
The Paper Studio vellum
Bazzil card stock
Studio Calico gold star stickers
craft store twine
thread


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...