Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Cheery Cherries!


Hi everyone! It's definitely cherry season and I thought I would commemorate it with a happy card in one of my favorite color combos! This bright card has lots of fun details and is sure to make the recipient smile!


Since red bandanas are easily recognizable I chose that as my main background color. I also die cut another bandana in white but fussy cut only the center portion out to fill in the empty space of the red.  I stamped in details with black ink so they would show through the layers and also added some tiny die cut flowers in red!



I gave the medallion stamp a scalloped base and then added the rest of the sentiment onto a small, layered fishtail flag. The cute cherries were stamped in bright red and green and tucked under the sentiment and the final details are some shiny red gems!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...