Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

'All American' Mini Flip Book


Hi everyone! June is almost over and this weekend is the big lead-in to 4th of July! Yay! One of my favorite holidays because its hot and there's always lots of good food and fun! Simple Stories has a new paper collection out too, for Independence Day so I took the opportunity to make my favorite craft- a mini!


This mini will be perfect to capture all of those holiday pictures and memories! I started by die cutting the awesome patterned papers into stitched squares and rectangles so the mini would have lots of different sized layers. I adhered two of the patterned paper pieces together to make it nice and sturdy and then added in all of my embellishments!


There are such fun stickers in this collection and I used those along with some of the 3x4 cards to decorate the pages. I also created some mini frames for the book and then layered gems and candy dots and stars into the mix! Each page has it's own great personality!














There is also a short video below of this adorable flip mini album!!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies used:
Teresa Collins enamel stars
Kaisercraft gems
Teresa Collins, carta Bella and My Mind's Eye enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...