Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Colorful Leaves!


Hi everyone! I am just squeaking this card in under the deadline for the Color Throwdown Challenge #449! The inspiration picture is so beautiful but I decided to forgo the flowers and just go with the color scheme this week.


I decided to use the 'Geometric Greenery' stamp set so I could use all of the challenge colors in the different segments. I stamped the images first in Memento ink and then used Copic markers to color them in. Once colored completely, I re-stamped over them again to define the lines a bit better!


I couldn't resist adding in a few touches of gold since it looks so great with these rich colors! I applied matte medium in random areas and then applied tiny gold metal balls. I also added some on to the end off the sentiment strip too!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
gold metal balls
geometric craft scissors

1 comment:

  1. The colors look great with these stamps! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...