Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Oceans Of Love!


Hi everyone! Exciting news- I am the Guest Star Stamper for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge #450! I got to work with this awesome color combination and a gorgeous beachy inspiration pic!


This week I stayed very true to the colors AND the picture! The muted background of the photo has watercolor written all over it so I used all three of the challenge colors on watercolor paper to recreate it! I then stamped the sand dollars in yellow so they would stand out against the background and layered them with a Copic colored starfish. To add in a bit more of the royal blue, I stamped and die cut additional images from the same stamp set!


I stacked card stock in the challenge colors on top of a bright white card base before adding in the watercolored background and die cuts. To keep everything soft and muted, I stamped the sentiment in royal blue onto a torn strip of vellum  and tucked in a few gems and pearls!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Doodlebug Design mini pearls
Bazzil card stock


1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous beachy card and such a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! Congrats on being our guest star stamper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...