Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

2017 Monthly Mini: July!


Hi everyone! The end of the month means it's time for a new mini scrapbook on the blog and this one is a cutie! The 'Emoji Love' collection from Simple Stories is so adorable, fun and happy. Who knew emojis could be so cute and creative!


I was originally going to do an I-phone mini but changed my mind and chose to do an Instagram photo box instead. I filled it with sturdy tabbed pages in graduated sizes, layered with the fabulous paper from the collection and lots of fun ephemera and embellishments! There are a couple of pockets with tags, a fun pull-out and even a flip page in this mini!


The camera itself is a Silhouette file, the 3D Instant Camera Box, which gives you all of the pieces to make this chunky box. I cut them out of thin chipboard for sturdiness before covering them in the fun papers. For the front of the camera I added some of the cute stickers for accents!




These are the fronts of the pages inside the box......




And these are the backs.....




I have also made a short video so you can see this charming mini in action!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Silhouette Cameo
3d Instant Camera box cut file
chipboard
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...