Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Marbled Shaker!


Hi everyone! I love shaker cards but one of the things that really gets to me is the acetate! It gets scratched or smudged easily and it can have a lot of static which keeps the fillers from moving like they should.So I thought I would try something a little different for this shaker card!


All of the elements for this shaker are the same- I die cut a rectangle frame and foam for underneath it to hold the fillers. But instead of acetate, I opted for a piece of white tulle! It's easy to work with and the mesh is small enough so that nothing escapes! It also adds a soft, subtle look to the card!


I've also been playing around with nail polish marbling and decided to incorporate that into this card too! I die cut the wildflower corner and butterfly both from white card stock and then filled in all of the open spaces with the marbled paper for a dramatic look! These were adhered to the top of the shaker frame along with a sweet little sentiment! So pretty!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Sequins: Papertrey Ink, Cartwrights, Darice
craft store tulle
nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...