Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Enjoy The Ride!


Hi everyone! Summer is the time for fairs and carnival rides! It's also a wonderful time for gorgeous sunsets and long days. I combined both things in this CAS card!



The background is blended with distress inks in sunset shades of pink, orange and yellow and looks awesome with the black silhouette of the ferris wheel! I, myself, am not a fan of that particular ride so a stamped one is perfect for me!



I triple stacked card stock in matching hues for a really cool frame effect around the silhouette and then added bright white card stock on top. I wanted to keep the sentiment colorful and did a bit of ombré stamping on the largest word before adding in the shiny black gems at the bottom!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Kaiser craft Gems
Papertrey Ink County Fair stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...