Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Blown Away!


Hi everyone! I recently bought my first Stamping Bella stamps. I debated because I would rather have clear stamps any day but these images are so adorable and so great to color! I have only stamped and colored the one but I think I'm hooked!



This card was made for the Color Throwdown Challenge #453.  A trio of super bright and happy colors that went perfectly with this sweet image! The majority of the card is in pink because... well who doesn't love a pink frilly dress?! I added in accents of the lime green with the front balloon and the tiny fishtail flag sentiment along with one shiny sequin in the same shade!


The yellow is highlighted with it's own balloon and with a tag at the bottom of the card as well as another lone sequin! I colored and shaded and colored and shaded the dress for that rich hue and gave her pink shoes to match! Of course I had to add one pink sequin too and lots of Wink of Stella for glittery shine!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Cartwrights sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...