Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Birthday Shaker!



Hi everyone! I love sequins and I love shiny so it was an easy choice to create a shaker card for Summer Card Camp 2 Guest Artist Inspiration day! A first for me however, is the circle shaped shaker card but still so much fun to create.  Again, I used the color combo of green, blue, brown and cream and added a bit of gold  for birthday sparkle!


I used the 'Birthday Style' stamp set from Papertrey Ink and embossed the festive streamers onto the background with some sparkly gold and copper embossing powders and then added some birthday balloons.  The fun shakers are shiny gold stars, circles and beads along with some copper confetti.


I tilted my sentiment and added a bright gold ribbon and a few sparklies.  Shaker cards are perfect for birthdays and I hope this glittery cutie will make someone's birthday extra special!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun! I love the color combo too! Awesome little project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...