Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2!



Hi everyone!  I have been feeling a bit low on the creative mojo so I signed up for Summer Card Camp 2 and boy did I get a lot of inspiration!  I didn't make a card for every day of camp but I got a ton of ideas for future projects. I'm sure you've seen lots of cards over the last few weeks from CC2 and now you get to see my versions!


The first week of Summer Card Camp 2 started with some sketches and a color combo.  For my first card I stayed true to the bright color scheme and went right along with a sketch since it takes all of the hard work of thinking out of it.  I inked up some new stamps from Reverse Confetti and did a bit of dry embossing and stitching.  This card is pretty simple for me and I really wanted to cover up all that white but it was one of the colors in the combo...


On the inside I did my own thing and just added a few banners and some bright gems.



The challenge of the first week was to create a card in 10 minutes or less!  I have made some pretty quick cards but I have never timed myself and I knew the real challenge would be to not watch the clock to see how much time I had left!  I switched up the colors to their softer versions and I really tried hard to add some yellow but it just did not work.  


My glue gun was already on and I did have the tiny hearts already cut so that may have saved me some time but I did manage to get in under the 10 minute mark! The glitter on the white heart border was definitely not dry!

That's it for today but I hope you come back and visit me to see what else I created during summer camp!


Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used: 


1 comment:

  1. Love the bright happy colors on the first one, and the second is totally adorable!! Awesome job on both!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...