Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Life IS better in flip flops!



Hi everyone!  You will be excited to know that this is my last card from Summer Card Camp2!  Whoop whoop! I personally think I saved the best for last.  This card was so much fun to create! I kept to the same purple and blue color combo and followed one of the fabulous sketches.



Flip Flops are my summer choice of footwear and with all of the 'fancy' styles, they can be pretty much worn with everything.  I wish I could design my own flip flops as easily as I did with this super sweet set from Papertrey Ink. The beautiful chevron background is also courtesy of PTI stamps!  I popped all of the flip flops off the background and gave each a sparkly little gem.  A bit of ribbon and twine and this card was complete!  



The inside features more trendy chevrons and a bold birthday sentiment. I couldn't resist adding another adorable flip flop too!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. Such a perfect card for Summer! I live in flip flops! lol! Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...