Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Party Time!


Hi everyone! I'm still adding birthday cards to my stash - you can never have enough birthday cards on hand!  Two more to share with you today and these are both bright and fun!



The first card is all about the party!  All of the designer paper and festive stickers are from the Bella Blvd. 'Socialite' line.  I cut some of the paper into a tag and layered that on the front of the card with the adorable dancing dress and glass of wine.  Sequined trim and a big birthday sentiment show the fun in this card!



Since the front of the card is so bold and festive, I decided to keep the inside pretty quiet with simple strips of the bright and happy paper and lots of space to write a message to the lucky party girl!



The next card is still bright and happy but in a more understated way.  Red and black is one of my favorite color combos and the small touches of blue add a sweet touch. 


 
I dressed up the sentiment with an embossed background a delightful layered flower, a vine border and bright ribbon.


For the inside of the card, I added a few of the same accents from the front and a very heartfelt sentiment.


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. Fun, fun, fun!! The first card is a party on paper!! Love these both!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...