Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Be Inspired Again #53


Hi everyone! There is still time to enter your creation into The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge #53. Head on over to the BIC blog for all of the details!



I know I said this for my last BIC #53 post, but I LOVE the bright colors of this challenge! This is all about me!


I decided to use some of the new June releases from The Alley Way Stamps and create a fun rainbow card! I had such a great time creating one, I made another! I just love this cutie bug from the new Buggin' Out set- which is free this month at TAWS with a qualifying purchase! I also used a new SVG file to cut out the hello from a speech bubble! I layered that over watercolored paper and then stamped the Hello from the new Big Chatter set in the negative space! All kinds of new on these cards!



The first card features horizontal stripes from the new set Crossing Lines so I gave the second card a different look with vertical lines and an offset Hello! Candy dots were added to both to highlight the rainbow colors and I used the same sentiment. also from Big Chatter, for the sweet sentiment!

Remember, you have a whole month to get crafty for the Be Inspired Challenge! Visit the blog to see what the other TAWS designers have created!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Silhouette machine and Speech Bubble pattern
Stampin' Up and Memento Inks
Ranger Fine Black embossing powder
Watercolors
Enamel Dots from Basic Grey, Doodlebug Design and Freckled Fawn
American Crafts card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...