Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Let's Celebrate!


Hi everyone! Birthday cards are always fun to create and with the new Crossing Lines stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps, it has gotten even more fun! This set creates some super cool plaid patterns and I wanted to combine that with balloons for a more masculine birthday card!



This plaid was created on the diagonal and the colors are crisp and bright! It could actually work for a boy or girl with these fun balloons! I fussy cut them but they are available at the TAWS store as an SVG file! I added in a happy sentiment and some brightly colored candy dots!



No plaid on the inside, just one happy balloon and a happy birthday sentiment! 


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Crop-a-dile corner chomped
Memento ink and Stampin' Up ink
Copic Markers
My Mind's Eye 'Adorbs' enamel dots 
Freckled Fawn enamel dew drop stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...