Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Jar of Sweetness!


Hi everyone! Have you seen the new mini Buggin' Out set from The Alley Way Stamps? Super cute images and a large jar image that just called out to be filled with goodies!

Of course, bright is my way to go, so I stamped a jar full of juicy strawberries on a gift tag! The berry image is from the Tooty Fruity set and I added a small scallop tag with a 'sweet' sentiment! 


I scattered the small star image, also from Buggin' Out, in a bright red over the tag for a charming accent and topped the whole thing with cheerful ribbons! This would make a great companion to a jar of goodies from your own garden or from the wonderful farmers markets out this time of year!


Be sure and visit The Alley Way Stamps to see all of the new stamps for this month. This darling mini set, Buggin' Out, is yours free with a qualifying purchase! Pretty sweet, right?!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Copic Markers
Stampin' Up ink pads
Jillibean Soup twine
Ribbon: Foo Fa La, Offray

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet little jar!! That reminds me to get out the jar die I recently bought and play with it! lol! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...