Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Cards for Moms!


Hi everyone! Another Mother's Day has come and gone and I wanted to share the cards I created for all of the special women in my life! Four different cards for four very beautiful women that mean so very much to me!

First up is the card I created for the most wonderful woman in the world, my mom! I finally got to use my Feather Finery set from Papertrey Ink and it did not disappoint! I colored the feather in different colors of ink and gave it a spritz of water for a wonderful watercolor effect. I also added in some glitter and a very sweet sentiment!




My mother-in-laws card was so fun to create! I love the bright colors and the fun stacked flowers on an elegant label! The finishing touches were lots of  gold accents and a pretty green bow! She loved it!




For my lovely Grandma I created this adorable shaker card in shades of pink and green. She loves flowers and these digital Peony stamps from Power Poppy were perfect for her! There are lots of sweet details in this card including a white lace doily, a tiny scalloped border and an embossed background.




For my stepmother, whom I love for taking such good care of my Dad and for always being there, another gorgeous watercolor. I used two different paints for the background and then added a watercolored die cut flourish along with the die cut 'you' and a pretty sentiment!



That's it for the Mother's Day cards for this year! It is always so satisfying to create beauty for those special people in our lives!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Archivers watercolor paper
Bazzil, American Crafts, The Paper Studio and Stampin' Up card stock
Lawn Fawn and Cartwright's sequins
Stampin' Up and Papertrey Ink ink pads
Lifestyle Crafts label die, Fiskars corner punch, Stampin' Up Oval and Scallop Oval punches
Ribbon- Caramelos @etsy and American Crafts
Mark Richards gold metal gems, Doodlebug Design pearls
Bo Bunny doily
Power Poppy Peonies digital stamp 


1 comment:

  1. They are all beautiful! I especially love those Bitty Button die cuts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...