Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Butterfly Smiles!


Hi everyone! Happy butterflies on the blog today! I have a pink and girly card created with the new Fly By stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps!

I really wanted to showcase the large butterfly image from the set so I cut it out first with the new SVG file from TAWS! You must check those out! They will work with all die cutting machines and are less expensive and take up less room than traditional dies! 



I created a soft background by combining a smaller butterfly from the same Fly By set with the small cloud and polka dot images from Got It Covered. This way the large colored butterfly could really stand out! I popped it off of the background and glittered the wings up a bit. A simple sentiment on the front says it all!



I added a few more soft clouds and cheery polka dots to the inside. The sentiment, from the stamp set Speak Easy, is also sweet and soothing!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bazzil card stock, Papertrey Ink card stock
Stickles glitter Memento Ink, Hero Arts silver shadow ink
Fiskars Corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...