Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Featured Tutorial On SCS!


Hi everyone! I am so excited to announce that I have a tutorial over at Splitcoast Stampers today! This tutorial features a hand-crafted Travelers Notebook made from your favorite paper collection!



In honor of this feature tutorial, I made another gorgeous travelers notebook with the so lovely 'Beautiful' paper collection from Simple Stories. This collection is full of soft colors,beautiful florals, lots of hearts and awesome touches of gold. The tutorial features the first notebook I made with this collection and here are some pictures of the new notebook!



Be sure and visit Splitcoast Stampers to see the full tutorial and make your own beautiful notebook!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. Great tutorial. I had to find your blog so i could come and thank you. I’m off to explore your other posts! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...