Pages

Monday, January 29, 2018

Seeing Spots!


Hi everyone! I love the color combo of red, black and white! It is always so striking and can make your designs look amazing! Case in point, these two spotted Valentines Day cards.


Granted, these little leopards are stinking' cute on their own. I just love how some of their spots are hearts! I did color in a few areas with a dot of red on this little guy and mounted him on a panel of red, mini hearts. I added a strip of leopard spotted patterned paper to the card base and some tiny gems for just a bit of sparkle!


For this card I decided to highlight the black in this color combo and adhered a large black panel to the card base. This is topped with a fun scalloped square and more spotted paper! I die cut the heart trios from a square of red card stock and then stamped the coordinating hearts in black. This card features the sentiment on a tag and tiny black gems!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
My Favorite Things Wild Prints 6x6 paper pad (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...