Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Snow-one Quite Like You!


Hi everyone! It has been a bit since I posted:( I got the crud that has been going around and it really knocked me off my feet- ugh! But I'm feeling better and couldn't wait to make a card for the new Color Throwdown Challenge #477!




We had some snow and bitter cold here this week so it was nice to use bright, cheery colors. To make me feel even better, I stamped this adorable snowman with his sweet birdie friends! As I was creating, this card took a slight masculine turn so I went with it and added in more stamped texture after heat embossing some dots and watercoloring!


After patting my self on the back for this awesome background (hehe), I watercolored the snowman and birds with the same colors and then popped them up for more dimension.  The sentiment is stamped on a simple piece of gray card stock that matches the card base and a few enamel dots are the finishing touch!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. Love your background! The stitched frame and the embossed dots are great. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...