Pages

Friday, January 5, 2018

Hugs For You!


Hi everyone! This is my first card of the new year and I am loving the color combo! This is for the first Color Throwdown Challenge of the year too! Such a beautiful, yet neutral color palette.



The ivory background was stamped in soft grey with various floral and leaf stamps. I also added in tiny pink blooms as well for a soft pop of color. Most of my sentiments are stamped in black so this big die-cut word in the light shade of ivory is a nice change!


I brought in the black challenge color with a pretty doily that peeks out under the sentiment. A few die cut flowers are scattered around and I finished it all off with a shiny gray bow and a few black gems!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bazzil Paper gray
My Favorite Things large oval doily die
Offray ribbon

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...